PDC Mileage Form
If you are wanting to attend a professional development workshop, conference, training, webinar, etc.... that requires the use of professional development funds for registration, hotel rooms, fees, substitutes, etc.... you must follow the below protocol.
1. Fill out the attached PD request form.
2. Obtain building administrator approval to be absent from your building.
3. Building administrator then gets the form to the building level PD committee members.
4. Professional development committee then must approve the funding of the request.
5. The registration and hotel reservations are then made using the district PDC p-card.
6. Upon returning from the conference, you may turn in requests for mileage and meal reimbursement. The request is attached for this also, and the meal receipts must be attached. If meals are included in conference registration, then meals will not be reimbursed. General rule of thumb is $10-breakfast, $15-lunch and $25-dinner. No alcoholic beverages can be reimbursed.