Lunch: For Salad Option you must sign up with Kitchen
Tuesday- Chicken Patty, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Roll
Wednesday- Super Nacho, Refried Beans, Fruit
Thursday- Cheeseburger, Tots, Fruit
Friday- Pizza , Salad, Fruit or Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad
Tuesday - Cinnamon Roll
Wednesday: Biscuits and Gravy
Friday- Biscuits and Gravy
Lunch Prices: Students-$2.75 Adults-$2.80
Breakfast Prices: Students-$1.60 Adults-$1.75
- Please pay your class dues if you have not already done so. Freshman dues are $25, Sophomore dues are $15, and Junior dues are $10. You may also the $50 for all of your class dues at one time.
- Parking Permits are $25 for Sophomores, $20 for Juniors, and $10 for Seniors. Parking permits will be valid until you graduate. Please get your parking pass as soon as possible. Anyone who drives to school must have a parking pass visible in their car.
- Juniors- Please remember the Cardinal Calendar sales deadline is November 12th.
- Attention FCCLA members- The Fall Regional Conference will be on Wednesday, November 3rd at Sullivan High School. Cost is $7.00. Sign up and Permission slips are available in the FACS room. Forms and money are due by October 29th.
- Poms is having an open gym at the High School from 3:45 until 5:45 today. Tryouts will be on Thursday from 4pm-6pm.
- NHS is accepting donations for Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes that will be mailed to children in need this Christmas season. Some items that need to be collected include personal care and hygiene items, small toys, craft supplies, or a monetary donation. Items can be turned in to Mrs. Graef no later than Tuesday, November 9th.
Vo-Tech Lunch: 10:46 am-11:06 am (M,T,Th,F)
10:38 am-11:01 am(Wed)
11:41 am-12:06 am
12:06 pm-12:31 pm
Wed. 11:48-12:11 pm
12:31 pm-12:56 pm
Wed. 12:13-12:34 am