Lunch: Salad Bar is a daily option or the following menu
Monday- Corn Dog or Chicken Nachos, Taco Salad, Texas Pintos, Mandarin Oranges
Tuesday- BBQ Beef on Bun or Meatball Sub, French Fries, Cobb Salad, Caesar Side Salad, Banana Orange Mix
Wednesday- Chicken Patty or Jalapeno Cheddar Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Strawberry Chicken Salad, Roasted Carrots, Peaches
Thursday- Popcorn Chicken or Hamburger Stew, Mandarin Orange Chicken Salad, Corn, Applesauce
Friday- Veggie Pizza or general Tso Chicken, Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad, Spring Salad Mix, Broccoli
Breakfast: Oatmeal and Cereal is a daily option or the following menu
Monday- Egg, Bacon, and Cheese Bagel or Waffles , Yogurt, Fruit
Tuesday- French Toast Sticks or Fruit and Yogurt Parfait, Cinnamon Toast, Chilled Fruit
Wednesday-, Blueberry Sweet Roll or Breakfast Burrito, Yogurt, Fresh Fruit
Thursday- Scrambled Eggs or Chocolate Croissant, Toast, Chilled Fruit
Friday- Biscuits and Gravy or cinnamon Streusel Crumb Cake, Yogurt, Fresh Fruit
Lunch Prices: Students-$2.65 Adults-$2.70
Breakfast Prices: Students-$1.50 Adults-$1.65
- Exercise logs are available in the office. Students must accrue at least 10 hours of exercise to be eligible for prizes.
- Yearbooks order forms are available in the office. Cost is $55.00.
- Please pay your class dues if you have not already done so. Freshman dues are $25, Sophomore dues are $15, and Junior dues are $10. You may also the $50 for all of your class dues at one time.
- Juniors and Seniors- If you are bringing a guest to Prom we have outside date forms available in the office. The deadline for the outside date form is Friday, April 5th. This deadline is firm and forms must be turned to the office. If you are taking a Freshman or Sophomore you must fill out an outside date form. Cost for an outside date is $25.00.
- To attend Prom a students class dues must be paid in full.
- There is a Conference Science Olympiad Meeting on Tuesday, March 26th after school until 4:30pm in Mrs. Sturdevant's room. If you cannot attend, please see Mrs. Sturdevant before Tuesday.
- Scholar Bowl will have practice next Monday.
- FCCLA Members- The Spring field trip will be on Thursday, April 18th to St. Louis. Sign up sheet and permission slips are available in the FACS room. Permission slips and the $7 City Museum Fee are due to Ms. Santhuff by April 5th. See Ms. Santhuff if you have any questions.
- Anyone that would like to order a GVC Championship Basketball T-Shirt can sign up in the office until Friday, March, 29th.
Vo-Tech Lunch: 10:46 am-11:06 am (M,T,Th,F)
10:38 am-11:01 am(Wed)
11:11 am-11:36 am
11:36 pm-12:01 pm
Wed. 11:22-11:45 am
12:01 pm-12:26 pm
Wed. 11:45-12:08 am
3/21/19-Golf @ Waynesville @ 4:00pm
3/22/19-BB @ Kingston@4:00pm
3/26/19- Golf @ Salem @ 4:00pm
BB @ Viburnum @ 4:30pm
Track @ Cuba @ 3:30pm
3/27/19- BB @Sullivan @ 4:30pm
3/28/19- Track @ Linn @ 1:00pm
4/1/19- Golf @ Dixon @ 4:30pm
4/2/19- Track @ Fatima @ 2:00pm
- Golf @ Belle @ 4:30pm
4/5/19- Track @ St James @3:30
4/9/18- BB @home vs Bourbon @ 4:30pm
- Track @ Union @ 3:00pm
4/11/19-Track @ Cuba @3:30pm
BB@ Crocker @5:00pm
Golf - GVC Match @ Viburnum
4/12/19- Track @ Owensville@4:00pm
BB @home vs Richland @ 4:30pm
4/15/19-Golf @ Fort Wood Invitational
4/17/19-BB @ Home vs Vienna @4:30pm
- Golf @ Crocker/Deer Chase
4/18/19-Golf @ Cuba @ 4;30pm
4/23/19- Track @ Fatima @ 2:30pm
-BB @ home vs St James @ 4:30pm
4/25/19- Track @ St James @ 3:30pm
4/26/19- BB @ Bismarck @4:30pm
4/27/19-Track @ Cuba- Conference@9:00am
4/29/19-BB @ Belle @ 4:30pm