Lunch: Salad Bar is a daily option or the following menu
Tuesday- Chili or Smothered Burrito, Taco Salad, Honey Baked Beans, Orange Pineapple Mix
Wednesday- Chicken Patty or Hamburger Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Pears
Thursday- Gyro or Tacos or Bacon Cheeseburger, Tater Tots, Fresh Garden Salad, Applesauce
Friday- Tony's Pizza or Beef and Noodles, Caesar Side Salad, Baby Carrots, Strawberry Banana Mix
Breakfast: Oatmeal and Cereal is a daily option or the following menu
Tuesday- Smore Sweet Roll or Pancake Sausage Griddle, Cinnamon Toast, Chilled Fruit
Wednesday- Strawberry French Toast or Apple Handpie, Yogurt, Fruit
Thursday- Cheesy Ham and Egg Casserole or Blueberry Crumb Cake, Toast, Chilled Fruit
Friday- Biscuits and Gravy or Mini Pancakes , Yogurt, Fruit
Lunch Prices: Students-$2.65 Adults-$2.70
Breakfast Prices: Students-$1.50 Adults-$1.65
- Exercise logs are available in the office. Students must accrue at least 10 hours of after school exercise to be eligible for prizes.
- FCCLA Members- The 6th annual Ugly Sweater Holiday Party will be on Thursday, December 13th from 3:30 to 5:00pm at Ms. Santhuff's house. Please sign up in the FACS room no later than Tuesday, December 11th.
- FCCLA Members - Be sure to remember your buddy for the Secret Santa Exchange. The final reveal will be at the holiday party.
- FCCLA T-shirt money is due ASAP. Shirts will be ordered on December 18th. Short Sleeves are $22, long sleeves are $24.
- Saturday School is from 8-Noon this Saturday. If you need to make up hours please plan on attending.
- Cadet Teachers: If you need A+ hours, Mr. Hammonds will be able to offer 3.5 hours on Saturday, December 15th from 8:00-11:30am helping out with the Elementary PTO Santa Village located in Elementary Cafeteria. Please sign up by Wednesday, December 12th in Google Classroom.
- The First actual meeting for Speech and Theatre Club and Christmas Party will be at 4pm until 5:30pm on Wednesday, December 12th in Ms. Light's class. Bring a $5 gift to exchange and a snack or drink to share with the club. Anyone interested in being in Speech and Theatre Club is invited to attend. We will have a meeting about the play and club.
- This year the Speech and Theatre department will be performing Peter Pan! Auditions are open to anyone interested. Auditions will be held January 4th after school. You will be required to have a memorized monologue. Please see Ms. Light for details and to get a monologue. If you are interested in a backstage part please sign up with Ms. Light.
Vo-Tech Lunch: 10:46 am-11:06 am (M,T,Th,F)
10:38 am-11:01 am(Wed)
11:11 am-11:36 am
11:36 pm-12:01 pm
Wed. 11:22-11:45 am
12:01 pm-12:26 pm
Wed. 11:45-12:08 am
12/12/18- JV BBB play Vienna @ home 6:45pm for Championship
12/13/18- GBB @ home vs Licking 6:00pm
12/15/18-GBB @ Crocker 2:30pm
BBB @ Pierce City @4:00pm
12/19/18- GBB @ home vs Potosi 6:00pm
12/20/18-BBB@ West County 6:00pm
12/27/18-BBB@ home vs Eldon 4:00pm
1/2-1/5/19-BBB Owensville Tournament
1/3/19- GBB @ St. James 6:00pm
1/8/19- BBB @ Owensville 6:00pm
1/11/19-BBB @ home vs Cuba 6:00pm
1/14/19-GBB @ home vs Vienna 5:30pm
1/16/19-GBB @ Belle 5:30pm
1/17/19-BBB @home vs Crocker 6:00pm
1/19/19-GBB @ Mansfield TBA
BBB TBA Scoreboard Shootout
1/21/19-GBB @ home vs Cuba 5:30pm
1/22/19-BBB @ home vs Salem 6:00pm
1/25/19-BBB @ home vs Newburg 6:00pm
1/29/19-BBB @ home vs Union 6:00pm